13 april 2014

First Parwo lesson


On 20 and 24 March I gave my first Parwo lesson. This lesson was about geometry. First I looked at a few books with the children. These were about the shapes of objects and how they feel. We discussed what the objects have in common. After that I told the children that I have a lot of objects in a box. The children collected all the objects on the mat. Then we talked about the characteristics of it. We talked about the shape, how it feels, the color, function etc. So this lesson was given on the first level of the Parwo matrix: exploration of exterior and function. After this a few children went in turn describing these objects to the others. The objects were in the box again and the other children had to tell which object was described.
 
 
Manuelle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten