16 februari 2014

My motivation for the Parwo project


First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Manuelle Lagarde and I live in the Netherlands. I am studying at the Fontys Pabo in 's-Hertogenbosch. This is a teacher training college. I am having my internship at the kindergarten. This semester we had to choose between five different projects. These projects are: Junior FIRST LEGO league, Onderwijs helpt Onderwijs, Onderwijs Netwerk Ondernemen, Cultuurweek Kindcentrum de Kameleon 's-Hertogenbosch and Parwo.

I have chosen for the Parwo project (RME), because mathematics is something I am good at and I would like to know more about realistic mathematics for primary schools. I am looking forward to design activities for my internship and test them out. I am also very excited to inform the students of Christ Church University in Canterbury about realistic mathematics education in the Netherlands.

Manuelle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten